NOAH Athletics Activities Support the Jaguars Resources

Friday, April 22, 2011

NO prac Sat due to weather!/reminders

Hey everyone,
 
No practice for Saturday due to weather.  If you need to get me your paperwork or fees you will need to meet me and get it to me by Tuesday!  I will set up a location and time for Mon or Tues that everyone can meet at one time to get your stuff to me.  Please email me and let me know if you need to meet me so I know who to expect and see what I need to do to get your info. Email me at shooting@noahjags.org  This is for skeet only.
 
Remember you have to have your Hunter's Safety Card and your NSSA membership to shoot in the state shoot.  If you have any questions or need additional info let me know.
 
Stacy


 
Daughter of YAHWEH, Wife to Danny, Mom to Garron, Chelsea, Kaylee, Kaden, Grant, Gentry, Amberlyn, & Koben

No comments:

Post a Comment