NOAH Athletics Activities Support the Jaguars Resources

Friday, October 29, 2010

Skeet/ shotgun


Hey everyone,
 
This is just a quick up to date to let you all know we are going to start the SCTP Skeet/Trap with shotgun after the first of the year.  Schedules are busy, hunting season is in full swing, and holidays are around the corner. 
 
I also need to take a little break.  We were expecting a new baby in November but he came last week ( Oct.22) at 5 weeks early.  He is doing great but is in the NICU as he is a little guy at 5lbs and 6oz.  So I need to focus on him and family right now.  I will continue to work on the program as I can but have put off registration and everything until January. 
 
Thanks for understanding and please be patient with my replies if you have any questions.
 
Stacy
Daughter of YAHWEH, Wife to Danny, Mom to Garron, Chelsea, Kaylee, Kaden, Grant, Gentry, Amberlyn, & Koben

No comments:

Post a Comment