NOAH Athletics Activities Support the Jaguars Resources

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SCTP forms/meeting 4-10



Hey everyone,
 
Here are SCTP forms that you can download for the program.  Do NOT give these to Mr. Blankenship!  These need to come to me so that I know we have enough for a team and so that I can register us.  I will give everything to Mr. Blankenship once fees are paid and we are registered.  You can go ahead and have them ready and if you plan on coaching you can do those too.  I will also have NOAH forms (shooters and coaches) that will have to be filled out.  After the meeting with SCTP Saturday we will have a NOAH meeting later in the week ONLY for those interested in competeing in the next 3 months.  This meeting will determine fees and we will do NOAH paperwork. 
 
If you know you want to do shotgun later (even in the fall) I would encourage you to go ahead and attend the meeting Saturday so you will have some insight into the program and you can do some planning this summer.   Let me know if you need anything else...
 
Stacy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment